Shooky the sheep is a farm animal that was domesticated for the production of wool. His wool is the most commonly used animal fiber for fabric production which is used mainly for carpets and clothing. Grass and other short vegetation are the main staples in his diet and he spends most of his time grazing. Sheep are outgoing flock creatures that have a strong tendency to follow a leader.
- Size: 10 x 7 x 6 in inches | Weighs approximately 0.3597 in pounds
- Ships from our warehouse in Texas. 99% of orders to the continental US reach our customers in 2 to 5 business days.*
- Soft plush fabric | Super cute | Comes comes with its own story
- No phthalates, lead, BPA, or heavy metals | Tested in accredited labs for compliance with CPSIA and ASTM F963-11 safety standards
- Manufacturer warranty | 90 day manufacturer warranty for all manufacturer's defects