- Milk chocolates with a soft toffee centre (30%).
- The Little ROLO® giant tube contains 100 grams of mini milk chocolates with a soft toffee centre which are a delicious treat and perfect for sharing.
- ROLO® was developed in England by Mackintosh's and were launched into the UK market in 1937 in its iconic tube. The iconic ROLO® tube is made from paper and aluminium foil, which can be easily recycled in the UK.
- The ROLO® sweet is a simply delicious combination of sweet, buttery, smooth, soft golden toffee encased in a milk chocolate cup.
- Initially produced at the Mackintosh factory in Norwich, in 1994 production was transferred to Nestle's Fawdon factory in Newcastle, UK, where they still continue to be made to this day in their billions!
Nestle Rolo Giant Tube. 100g.